The Health Promotion Agency (HPA) owns the copyright of this website
You can reproduce any of the information and material on this website as long as you:
- do not change the content
- do not sell the content
- do not use it to promote or endorse any product or service
- do not use it in a wrong or misleading way, knowing what the content is saying
When reproducing the material or information, include anything we have written and said you must:
- include a sentence stating that HPA owns the copyright
- respect the moral rights of the person who wrote the work as set out in Part IV of the Copyright Act 1994.
Photographic, video and graphic work
If you want to use any of our photographs, videos or graphic work or any HPA publication, in another document, you must ask and get our permission in writing before you use it.
Permission to use photographs, videos or graphic work
To ask us for our permission to use any photograph, video or graphic work, please get in touch via our contact us page.
Other Copyright owners
If someone else owns the copyright in the material or information you have to get permission from them to use it.
If you are not sure if the way you want to use the material or information is allowed under this licence, please get in touch via our contact us page.